Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another Apple Cake

This cake turned out much better than the last apple cake I made, and it was far simpler.

What you'll need:
2 cups Sugar
1 & 1/2 cups Oil
2 Eggs
2 teaspoons Vanilla
3 cups Apples, diced
3 cups Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Cinnamon

What you'll do:
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. Combine sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl
3. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl
4. Add the flour mixture to the large bowl, alternating with the apples
5. Bake in a 9x13" pan for an hour or until a toothpick inserted down the center comes out clean

I'm caught up with my most recent recipes...I won't even bother with the ones from Christmas Break yet.
But more to come soon, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment