Sunday, January 15, 2012

Roasted Lemon Garlic Herb Shrimp

I made this for dinner a couple weeks ago, and it was probably the best shrimp I've made to date.

What you'll need:
1/3 cup Olive Oil
1 Lemon
Thyme (to taste)
Italian Seasoning (to taste)
Sea Salt & Fresh Black Pepper
1 pound Fresh Shrimp, deveined with tails off
5 cloves Garlic

What you'll do:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Combine olive oil, juice from 1/2 of the lemon, Italian seasoning, and thyme.
3. Season with salt and pepper, then bake for 10 minutes
4. Remove pan from oven, add shrimp, and cover with garlic and remaining lemon (cut into wedges)
5. Toss pan and bake for 8-10 more minutes or until shrimp is cooked
6. Serve over pasta or rice with lemon wedges for a full effect:)

Normally, I would have pictures, but I haven't been thinking about my blog while cooking lately, so bear with me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment